Cross Border Taxation
At Kudlow Ye, our team of professionals can guide you through the complex rules to efficiently and accurately comply with multi-jurisdictional tax and reporting requirements.
Our firm has prepared hundreds of multijurisdictional Canadian and United States tax returns over the past 20 years. This has given us the experience to manage your filing needs as we have knowledge of both Canadian and United States taxation. Let us review and coordinate your specific cross border tax requirements.
Our areas of expertise include:
- United States & State personal income tax preparation
- United States real estate disposition tax filings
- American entities requiring non-resident Canadian tax filings
- Streamlined amnesty applications to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Interpretation of United States-Canada Tax Convention (Treaty)
- Preparation of Tax Treaty based positions to the IRS or CRA
- Determination of tax residency or non-residency in Canada
- Expatriation US taxation issues for former US citizens & long term tax residents
- US Estate & Gift tax planning